Sussex Coast College has been in existence for over 25 years and is one of the leading publicly funded colleges providing training and education to over 5,000 students a year. It has a reputation for quality and has provided distance learning courses for a number of years, enabling students who are not able to physically attend to benefit from the College’s excellent education. All courses are accredited by established institutes, and are recognised nationally. Our course tutors are experienced in providing distance learning courses and are all fully qualified - you will have regular, normally weekly, contact with them. You will also be supported through your studies by a dedicated and committed administration team, who will ensure you are able to meet your objectives of achieving your qualification.
This course aims to provide you with the skills and knowledge to lead, organise and motivate teams. This qualification is ideal if you have management responsibilities but no formal training, and are serious about developing your abilities. It’s particularly suited to practising team leaders seeking to move up to the next level of management, and managers who lead people through organisational change, budget cuts or other pressures.
• Gain a range of key management skills and put them into practice in your own role
• Build your leadership capabilities – motivate and engage teams, manage relationships confidently
• Develop your leadership and management skills using your own knowledge, values and motivations
• Ideal for anyone progressing into a supervisory or management role.
The course consists of 22 topics, grouped into 12 assessment areas which include: - Solving problems, planning and delegating, briefing and presentations, planning innovation and change, leadership, developing yourself and others, managing projects, Business writing, customer service standards, recruitment, marketing, negotiation and networking.
No fees to pay until you earn over £21,000.
Flexible ELearning course make it easy to fit learning around your life with 8-10 hours commitment a week.
Course delivered by professional, qualified assessors.
Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM) recognised internationally.
Course fee £1,987
This course can be funded completely or in part by an Advanced Learner Loan. The government has introduced these loans to help learners pay for courses such as the ILM Level 3 Diploma in Leadership & Management. You only start to pay back the loan once you earn over £21,000. Loan eligibility doesn’t depend on your income and there are no credit checks.
The units in this qualification fall into seven broad areas. These are:
• core management skills – such as understanding how to organise and delegate
• ability to perform management tasks – manage projects, lead meetings
• team leadership – for example, how to motivate people to improve performance
• change and innovation – plan and manage change, create a culture of innovation
• a full range of communications skills
• managing people and relationships – negotiation, networking, building relationships
• leadership – understand leadership, use action learning to develop your leadership capabilities.
Progression onto various Level 4 business and management qualifications.
Gain a range of key management skills to aid in career progression.
Ideal for anyone who currently is, or intends to be a:
Part Time: Flexible 7 months.
The Level 3 Diploma qualification consists of 12 modules.
Dedicated Assessor Support, Rolling Intakes, Employers trust ILM qualifications.
Copyright 2017 Sussex Coast College Hastings. All Rights Reserved.